Angel Chavis told us this sugar-free recipe served two of her cravings… one for lemons & the other for something sweet. This drink tastes like a super sweet, tangy, and fruity Popsicle. Her family loved it, try it, you will be delighted! Check our angel’s site of www.yummyvegetariandelights.com for many more recipes.
• 10 oz of water
• Juice from half of a lemon ( freshly squeezed )
• 1-2 packets of NuNaturals NuStevia™ White Stevia Powder
• A fruit flavored tea bag…choose the flavor you like best ( Angel liked Raspberry or Blueberry )
( makes one serving )
• Put the water in a large glass
• Pour in the lemon juice
• Add Stevia packets
• Add one flavored tea bag, and let steep for a few minutes ( the lemon juice speeds up the process)
• Remove the tea bag, stir well, and ENJOY !
If you want to make this on a larger scale, just multiply the ingredients by however many servings you need.