Enjoy this recipe using ingredients such as Chia Seeds that have a history of use for Centuries in the Aztec and Mayan cuisine, as well as Stevia discovered by the Indigenous people of Paraguay & Brazil hundreds of years ago.
The high oil content of the Chia Seed makes it a bountiful vegetarian source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Omega 3 fatty acid, and contains NO Gluten.
The ALL-NATURAL, Gluten Free, Alcohol Free , Stevia Liquid represents a healthier alternative to sugar, and/or artificial sweeteners for a healthier lifestyle & healthier diet.
· 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
· ½ cup Raw Almond Milk, (or another nut milk, or rice milk of your choice)
· 10 drops NuNaturals Liquid Vanilla, Alcohol Free Stevia for Raw Vegan VANILLA Chia Seed Pudding, OR 10 drops NuNaturals Liquid Cocoa Extract for Chocolate Pudding
Stir ingredients together and let sit on countertop for 20 minutes
Stir again, and enjoy immediately !
You may also refrigerate for up to 2 days and enjoy later. Note that the pudding will continue to thicken the longer it remains in the refrigerator.
Other tasty uses for the Pudding :
· Freeze for a Chia-Inspired Cold Ice Cream-Like Treat.
· In Smoothies
· As an addition to Raw Vegan Protein Shakes
· Mixed with Raw Vegan Granola
· Garnish your pudding with Raw Coconut, Fruit, dried Seeds/Nuts, Raw Cocao Nibs, Nut or Seed Butters, OR just ENJOY PLAIN !
LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES ! Recipe created by Averie Sunshine, visit
www.loveveggiesandyoga.com for more recipes.